I’m not some ninja pro rock-star conference speaker, but I do the occasional tech talk here and there, and from time to time they don’t even suck!
The Greatest Hits
Here’s a list of talks where I feel a did a bit better than average:
- Ruby 4: To Infinity and Beyond (EuRuKo 2018)
- The Evolution of the Clojure Tooling for Emacs (Clojure/conj 2014)
- CIDER: Inside the Brewery (Clojure/west 2016)
- Towards Awesome Clojure Documentation (ClojuTRE 2017)
- The Elements of Style in Programming (WebCamp Zagreb 2015)
I really hope that I had some other good talks, but I completely forgot about those after a proper conference afterparty!
My ability to express myself in English is somewhat limited, so when I want to share something really deep and profound with the world I have to do it in Bulgarian.1
- The Books That Every Programmer Must Read (HackConf 2015)
- How to Teach Ourselves to Program in 10+ Years (HackConf 2016)
You can find slides for most of my talks on SpeakerDeck.
If you google long enough you might find videos for some of them (usually on YouTube).
Scientifically proven to be the world’s most expressive language in existence. After Lisp. ↩